Business storytelling has become a coveted persuasive skill for every leader. Being able to teach these skills makes you indispensable in your workplace. Become a certified story facilitator by learning from Leadership Story Lab, a firm that has been at the forefront of business storytelling since 2010.
Once you are certified, you will be able to facilitate storytelling on your own and help your clients and teams tell better stories! You will become the trusted person your network turns to when they want an expert in authentic communication.
Enroll today to:
- Access tools and frameworks for mining, refining and telling stories.
- Equip yourself with leadership storytelling facilitation best practices you can immediately apply in your context.
- Receive customized individual coaching from Chief Story Facilitator Esther Choy, who founded Leadership Story Lab in 2010.
- Hone your facilitation skills in comfortable, inspiring small group settings.
- Next training starts Spring 2021
Become a certified story facilitator today!
“Regardless of whether it’s my story or my client’s story, the IRS model of intriguing beginning, riveting middle, and surprise ending has become a mantra for me. I just got a call from a large contractor who needed help to win a very critical vote. They needed to tell a story that voters could identify with. I’m living all of these things that I’ve learned through the story facilitators’ certification process, and I believe that together we can change the world, one story at a time.”
-Luawanna Hallstrom, Principal, Collaborative Communications
Leadership Story Lab’s story facilitator certification training gives you the tools and processes to mine ideas, refine stories and tell them with purpose. Learn how to support others who are using these tools for the first time.
You will not only master the storytelling process for yourself but also experience the way Leadership Story Lab’s experts facilitate storytelling. You’ll have the chance to craft and share stories during the training, thus understanding the process first-hand before you teach it.
Once you meet the requirements, you’ll receive a Story Facilitator Certification and will be ready to facilitate on your own!
Leadership Story Lab offers three levels of certification:
Level 1: Master of Story Construction
Focus on the anatomy of stories and how to structure story ideas into appropriate formats.
Level 2: Master of Story Discovery
The art and science of idea exploration and cultivation.
Level 3: Master of Story Synthesis
Learn to fuse disparate narratives into one coherent whole.
Each certification level includes:
- Four 2-hour virtual small group coaching sessions that meet once a week over the course of a month.
- Two 45-minute virtual individual coaching sessions with Esther Choy, Chief Story Facilitator.
- Prep work before and in-between each session and a final facilitation project.
- Upon successful completion, training includes a content licensing fee as well as title of Leadership Story Lab Certified Story Facilitator.
Annual Membership includes:
- Monthly sessions to continue learning, structured content, and many other perks.
- Access to the supportive Leadership Story Lab Story Facilitator Community.
Start your Story Facilitator Certification this fall!
Meet Our Story Facilitators
Our supportive community of story facilitators has seen the power of story and are now inspired to help others tell theirs. Congratulations to the recent graduates of Leadership Story Lab's Level 1: Master of Story Construction Certification.
Level 2 Story Facilitators
Stratus Admissions Counseling
Next Gen Latinos, LLC
Level 1 Story Facilitators
Better Every Story
"This is an amazing and insightful post! I hadn’t thought of that so you broadened my perspective. I always appreciate your insight!" - Dan B.
Join the thousands who receive Esther Choy’s insights, best practices and examples of great storytelling in our monthly newsletter.