Master the art and science of transforming others’ business storytelling skills--and revolutionizing their leadership in the process. Become the trusted person your network turns to when they want an expert in authentic communication.
Enroll today to:
- Access tools and frameworks for mining, refining and telling stories.
- Equip yourself with leadership storytelling facilitation best practices you can immediately apply in your context.
- Receive customized individual instruction from Chief Story Facilitator Esther Choy, who founded Leadership Story Lab in 2010.
- Hone your facilitation skills in comfortable, inspiring small group settings.
Become a certified story facilitator today!
“Esther’s coaching provided me tools and a background in facilitation and coaching to help managers develop their own story: lessons which I use on a regular basis. Esther is an exceptional, highly professional presentation coach and storyteller: inspiring, energetic, highly dedicated and a very good listener who gives valuable feedback.”
-Joske Groneschild, Communication Advisor, SNS Bank, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Business storytelling has become a coveted persuasive skill for every leader. Being able to teach these skills makes you indispensable in your workplace. Become a certified story facilitator by learning from Leadership Story Lab, a firm that has been at the forefront of business storytelling since 2010.
Our training gives you the tools and process to mine ideas, refine stories and tell them with purpose. Learn how to support others who are learning these tools for the first time. You will not only learn the storytelling process but also experience the way Leadership Story Lab’s experts facilitate storytelling. You’ll have the chance to craft and share stories during the training, thus understanding the process first-hand before you teach it.
Once you meet the requirements, you’ll receive a Story Facilitator Certification and will be ready to facilitate on your own!
Leadership Story Lab offers three levels of certification:
Master of Story Construction
Focus on the anatomy of stories and how to structure story ideas into appropriate formats.
Master of Story Discovery
The art and science of idea exploration and cultivation.
Master of Story Synthesis
Learn to fuse disparate narratives into one coherent whole.
Each certification level includes:
- Four 2-hour virtual small group coaching sessions that meet once a week over the course of a month.
- Two 45-minute virtual individual coaching sessions with Esther Choy, Chief Story Facilitator.
- Prep work before and in-between each session and a final facilitation project.
- Upon successful completion, training includes a content licensing fee as well as title of Leadership Story Lab Certified Story Facilitator.
Annual Membership includes:
- Monthly sessions to continue learning, structured content, and many other perks.
- Access to the supportive Leadership Story Lab Story Facilitator Community.